Falling in love with someone voice.

Hey so. When i was 16 i moved to a boarding school. So like any other school we have prayer every day during dusk. Maghrib prayer. One day, when walking back from dinner as passing through the surau i hear a voice reciting surah aq quran.
I was thinking that I've never heard that voice ever before. So i stopped and ask my roomate who also my classmates and seat mate, "Who is that? " she smile knowingly and just keep walking.

Then the next day also the same thing, this time i heard his during adzan. And i was like "That voice goes straight to my heart." Again my roommate smiles at me.

Without knowing who the owner of that voice i ask my boy classmates, yeah he would know.
"Hey you wouldn't happen to know who doing adzan last maghrib do you?"
"Owh. That must be Syaiful Akmal."
And my life crushes in front of me. Why?  Heh let me tell you,
Syaiful Akmal is that one guy that manage to make me hate him. And i don't hate on people easily.
So remember my roomate?  Yeah she just had the time of her life, knowing that i without knowing had fallen for someone i hate without knowing it.

Every time when i came across him or bump with him in the halfway i would turn and go around just to avoid him.

Yeah i hate his gut, he probably know it, but i couldn't deny he has a good voice.
I remember when he perform during our dorm event how i am hating had to see his face singing but not hating his voice. Hahahaah. Those were The good times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aku rasa mati

Sering mimpi bertemu lelaki tua.

Degree oh degree