When shit gets real.

So last night before go to bed. My sister closed the bedroom door leaving our house cats inside. And this morning she wake up earlier than me because of a stink smell.

Because it is sunday i wake up around 10.30 am, and the first things she say to me was, "didn't you smell that? i woke up super early to that smell and furiously searching for that smell, i think kiwi (our cat) poop inside this room." 

Half awake i sit up straight. "The fuck...she really did!" i am fully awake when i finally smell it. That whole day i keep going back to look for that poop. Finally i lost it, when i can't even stay more than 5 seconds in my bed while my sister were chilling on her bad not smelling that scent. I manage to find my mother face mask and with that i shout dramatically to my younger sister, "imma find this shit."

because of my bed took half the room with my 3 bucket of laundry and everything. i decide it could have been at my place. so i start to clear out my stuff. take off my mattress that is 7 inch thick that is two times heavy than i am. sweep out all the garbage that 2 years old. it takes me, almost an hour to complete that. but still i can't find that thing.

Frustrated, i call my other sister to help me smell it. Gross i know. but i am about to loose my mind over this. after much deliberation. my sister decide to start searching on the top bunk of my bed. in about 10 seconds later she scream. "There it is....oh no i see it."

And i hop on the bed and there it is. on top of the pile of plastic bags and old clothes. i know i am a messy person but it doesn't make any sense a cat goes up to the second bunk to poop. What the actual fuck.

to i take a big bag of trash bag ang began to pulling the things suround that poops that is stinngingly stink.

I almost throw up. So pissed i just laugh like a maniac promise that that cat is forbidden from entering my room for life.

i end up throwing a lot of my stuff and re-arrange everything again.
thank god that does not fall on me while i am sleeping. that would be traumatizing. F***.

after everything discarded and burnt. yeah burn . i take a shower and can't even eat. i could still 'smell' it even though nothing is left behind. i spray the Febreeze like a mad woman.  and last night when i go to bed seeing that the top bunk that no longer have the mat and most of the stuff on top is already gone with stink eye.

my sisters laugh at me for only something like this that would force me to clean my part of the room.

i freaking hate that cat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aku rasa mati

Sering mimpi bertemu lelaki tua.

Degree oh degree