Miss you friend....

Days without you is like tea without sugar.  Cia cia cait.  Hahaha.
(And i like my tea to be sweet)

I tell myself look it not like this is a new thing. You have been prepare ur self for this since she hand out that 1st letter.  When you heard from her stories about how hard it is for her to stay.  And why she stay.  You been ready to let her go. And now she has gone for over a month. 

But still nothing exciting to came in to find my best friend exited for seeing my face even though it hasn't been 24 hour you haven't seen each other.  Or someone to listen to my grumpy rumble. Someone to sit next to me and talk in a slow voice with just the two of us could hear it.  Someone who would chase you to went out for lunch on time.

Who would have sad face when you have to work outside.  Whom would text if she not coming to work.  Whom i would text to is im not coming for work. 

Aih.  I could end up in river of tear if i go on. Btw.  I just missed you so damn much my friend. 

If you know me better. You would be damn proud read this.  Coz im that gurl who had hard time admitting their feeling to people.  I just dont do feeling that good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aku rasa mati

Sering mimpi bertemu lelaki tua.

Degree oh degree