I have that i dont give...attitude. But some people dont. 25122016

People need to stop make fuss over small thing.
Like i dont eat things you eat.
Cool. Dont eat it.
Have trouble? dont look at it.
If i eat stuff that you dont eat. Calm down.
Dont stress over it and be like.
OMAIGAWD. i can believe you eat such thing.
Isnt is smell?. Yuck. Em excuse me? Do i ask you to eat this?

Came on.

If i hate thing that you love. Dont make me do it. I dont bother you doing what you like doing. But because im not saying a word dont take that as permission to force me to do it along.

You have no right to force ur opinion on me. Seriously people need to grow up.

Like 10 other conversation just for the fact that someone isn't found seafood appetizing. Like urgh. Let her be. She can order something else.

Calm down gurl. You eat what you like and dont bother about what i eat. Gosh.

Something like preference.
Like a person outfit. I dont know how my mood going to be.

Some day i like wearing sport shoes Jeans and tshirt. There also days where i want to dress up with long skirt and hells. U are no judge of that. U dont wear them. So shut your cake hole. As the matter of fact is my life im going to do what the hell i like.

As long as i dont intrude someone else life. And as far as i concerns i dont give rat ass about what the hell you want to do..

I dont like lovey dovey movies. I wont watch them. You want to watch that? Go ahead without me.

Have fun and come back let talk about something else that we both can agree for once.

Be mad at me. Say it to my face.

Dont go around says that i have damages ur mood for the day. Came on. Have problem with me. Talk to me. What worse could happen. Not like im capable of inflicting physical pain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aku rasa mati

Sering mimpi bertemu lelaki tua.

Degree oh degree