I still remembers.

And i still remember that vivid dream i had once. Me wearing all white. The wind blowing my hair. The bright blue sky. The cloud moving slow. The grass dancing with the wind.
I remember how it feels. Everything as if i could feel it in real life. As if it wasnt a dream.
I turn behind and saw from afar. A siluheute standing facing other way. My heart beats a little faster than it should. i stare and saw. Its him. I smile as i recognise him. The smile happiness filled my face. my eyes watery and....im awake.

It was a dream. A dream that i cant forget no matter how long has it been.
It still fresh as it was last night dreems.

though i recognise him. I dont know who he is. As fimiliar as he appear to me. i know that he would be in my life. But i not sure if i meet with him already or not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aku rasa mati

Sering mimpi bertemu lelaki tua.

Degree oh degree