Vision

I keep seen this vision of me walking home to my parents house. I sees myself pregnant. as alone wife with no husband. it sitr me a little. because I used to had vision about someone told me that I would involve in the whole spirit stuff. and it turns out to be true.
most of the things I feel is either come from dream. continuously dream about it.
and more scaring me is that sometime I felt like someone talk to me. telling something is going to happen. this happen just few day before my brother dies. I heard voice  telling me I would end up losing someone important. to be exact my roomate got call saying her father on death bed. it strike me at the very moment. I heard it clear. not like instinc. or a hunch or whatever. it more like whispering. saying "you too will end up like that". then three day later I got call from my parents telling me my brother had incident and died.
I usually have a very high instinct about thing. and it always end up to be true.
but I always go against this hunch or whatever. and it always bite me on the neck. it hit me hard like bitch seriously.

I really need to start believing in myself. fuhh embarasing revealation 101. now I need to back to sleep. night. nice talking to you guys. night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aku rasa mati

Sering mimpi bertemu lelaki tua.

Degree oh degree