Phobia and dreams

I once had a dream that still haunted me to this day.
I had several phobia. one of them is phobia with insect. bugs scared the shit out of me.
I went into a room all of a sudden there a thousand could be a million of bugs come swarming around me. I freak out and ran as chased by devil.
but I fell on my knees and then....
      a man come and ..... hugged me from behind protected me as I shivers from fear.
I don't really realize it until I recover. and he just give one more comforting hug and leave even before I could even sees his faces.

What really caught my bonnet is that the feeling is so real. So vivid. As if there is someone that really hug me that time. I could remind about it and still could feel his presence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aku rasa mati

Sering mimpi bertemu lelaki tua.

Degree oh degree