"I wish to go back to where i was."

I wish i can say that, I wish, me before was this was happy and have an exiting life. But oh no, i don't. Most of my childhood memories is gone. Not just faded, but gone completely. Its like those memories is force out from my brain.
Yeah, if i sums up what my "memory" was like, i can assume that it quite traumatizing.
How i know?

From stories that my mother sometimes tell me. Because i don't remember any of it. I consciously create image in my brain imagine how it would be based on the stories that she told me about.

How bad i was bullied,
How terrified i was, to talk to basically anyone.
How i so afraid of my kindergarten assistant that one time i spill my soup on the floor during snack time. i wipe the floor using my own uniform because i afraid of what she would do to me if she find out about it.
How i would stare at the ceiling of my mother bedroom thinking what it would be if i am braver that i am. How could i make them repay what they did to me.

Okay literally my mind goes blank. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aku rasa mati

Sering mimpi bertemu lelaki tua.

Degree oh degree