Dear best friend.

Dear best friend,
I want to say that i am sorry.
Sorry for lying to you.
When you ask me. About my day.
I said its fine.
I lied.
When you ask me. How are you feeling.
I said im feeling alright.
I lied.
When you ask me, did i had lunch.
I said im done.
I lied.
When you ask me. Did i sleep well.
I said yeah like a baby.
I lied.

Im sorry for sugarcoat everything that going on in my day. I lied to you. How can i tell the truth when i dont feel alright. I hate wake up in the morning feeling anxious to face my day. Im afraid to face people that i put on that resting bitch face. I take longer route to avoid small talks. How to i tell you that even a cup of coffee and biscuits feel like lunch. How do i tell you that in my head i dont care about eating. Feel like starving myself is the normal thing to do. How do i tell you that it take min 2 hrs for me to fall asleep and wake up in the middle of the night sweating for that simple thing but for me enough to agitate me. How do i tell you every detail when you had your own fight to face. Who am i to ask you to face this war with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aku rasa mati

Sering mimpi bertemu lelaki tua.

Degree oh degree