I had it coming.

I guess, i know what coming. I had known for a long time. Before you even confess to me. Before we had that conversation.
I've known about your feeling. I realized it way earlier that you had know. Perhaps way earlier that you realized it your self. Shame. I am a constant denial. I denies everything and anything. I need solid proofs. Thus with just gut feeling, how you expect a realist like me going to admit it?.  Like the way you treat me is different. Im not that thick. I realized it at a first glance but it's a curse of second guessing everything. At the moment when you start to had all your attention to me. At the same way when you stopped looking at my way. A simple thing. I know. The stories that were told to me just an icing to the cake. From the beginning i know about your feeling i had count when will you stop liking me.
I had it coming from the beginning. I don't hate you for your feeling what ever that is.
I just had trouble with dealing lingering feeling. So don't hate me for doing what i did. For all its worth we never had it all. It's never meant to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aku rasa mati

Sering mimpi bertemu lelaki tua.

Degree oh degree