I 'died' at my birthday.

I don't know if i should up this thing or not. But this morning sahur almost didn't happen. Losing my appetite over some freakish dream about a guy that i didn't expect to be dreaming of. Well maybe because of the special birthday wish he wish for me or what i don't know.
So this dream. I seem to arrive at a some sort of vacation house. A man was waiting for me. A soon as he fill me up about my stay there then 'he' show up. The last man i want to appear in my dream.
God why?
So this guy came to me. Well me. I don't expect him to be there of course. No. Almost mad at him i ignore him. But. He is a very hard to ignore type of guy. Even in real life. The feeling of his skin touching my skin is real and i FREAK OUT evn remember about it now. Wtf?!
A guy double of my age. With 3 kids and TWO wife. ~let that sink in~

Why would i even dream of him like that. I dont want to go even further.

The thing was. He somehow know about my birthday and dig until he get the actual date. Turn out he was lucky that it was my birthday that day. 21 May.

He was like send me wishes for my birthday through whatapp. As if he was waiting for me to open it and read it. But i take my time and ignore his message until he was like.
'Ish x bukak lagi kaa' then he from the front door walk through the office and came to me. Pick my pen that next to my keyboard and ask for a paper.
I give him my note. And he wrote something on the paper and hand it to me. Making sure that i read it and he could see my expression. I just laugh it off. A coworkers ask why i suddenly laughing he just said. 'Its just between the two of us.' And i died.

Yeah i died. My heart just goes BOOM and my head was like all the alarm start ringing.
There goes my poor heart.

I put away that note he write so that no one could sees it. It may start some rumour.

After like few hours from that i call him again because of work and before i could end the line he ask. 'So how old am i turn into last night? '
And i was like. There no way I'm telling you. Hair flip. He wont buy it so i spill my age and he, it maybe just me but a bit taken aback for how young i am. Yeah that normal. But that is how someone would be react when they compare it to something else. I. E HIS AGE. let be honest. He's got to be around 40 by now.

I was like. Yeah still young. Just reach 25 'baru 25' then he goes yeah still young. Paling penting husband tinggi. Still using that trick.
And why all the way from my birthday is straight to my future husband. I dont want to get married it this few years. Maybe not at all. He has alot of thing he wants to say but i cut him short and he end the conversation there. Thank god that my facial features is quite dark. If not then i would be blushing so hard.

And his last word was. Take care. All the best.

And left me with here wishing that if only he is single..

Comments

  1. These tiny thing that always had me going.
    "saja panjang cerita. nak sembang panjang skit."
    weh. came on laa. hati x kuat weh. huhuhuh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, tell me about it. Nak jaga hati sendiri takut terbuai, tapi eh dia yang lebih.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Aku rasa mati

Sering mimpi bertemu lelaki tua.

Degree oh degree