I just pick up my laptop and this is the result.

It is a time when I fell it not matter if I don’t ate the whole day. Starve myself?
As if it is a option. Like I would fell anything better if I ate. I put food in my mouth and chomp away those thing and pushed it down my throat. That it.
No feeling of satisfaction. I pickup up my phone and ran out of thing to scroll take out my laptop to the same old movies. I look outside. Maybe I could go out. But the dread of getting ready put on decent cloths put myself together, get out and go where? Takes a long ride to ergh no. going and coming from work just felt to long. It just 25 min away….and it feel like eternity. I ate because I fell like I need to do something. I need something to make me fell normal. To make me feel. I stand in front of the mirror seeing my sunken cheekbone. My dull skin. My thinning hair. Those tired eyes just had enough.
Am I going to end up like the others. The one who just exhausted of world and leave.
Empty. This hallow fells like an empty well that has no end that pulling me in. no one realizing that I am in danger of falling down. And perhaps when that time when I had given up trying not to fall down and actually falls down that hole no one notice it.
I don’t care how I looked. How fake that smile is. How im pushing everyone away. how I avoid small talk. How I crave for silence but at the same time terrified by it. how I am hiding in the light. How I create the perfect individual that wont stand out. That would just vanished. That would just fade. How she is perfect. Lovely. Kind. Everything that I am not. Just so I don’t have to show my true self. Because the real me is ugly. She is fighting with her demon. Fighting with no will to survived, I dragged myself to life another day and yet I crave for it to end for I cant find peace in silence. I get mad at the slightest thing.

“Why hadn’t you eat. You look paper thin.”
I had no strength to.
“I can’t eat this week I being depressed.”
Well aren’t we are. 
“You look thinner”.
Yeah great observation  …I lost 5 kg.
“are you trying to loose weight? Seriously.”
I am more stressed seeing the number on the scale went down that go up at this point.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aku rasa mati

Sering mimpi bertemu lelaki tua.

Degree oh degree