Mending my own heart. 110217

I hate the fact that im am crumbling at the memories of you.  The way you treat me.  The way you would tease me. The way you would make conversation with me.  They way you would get in my way and my nerve.  The way you show that you genuinely care for me. I hate that. The more i tried to put you off the more you came.  The stronger you try.  I guess i never realized that i had stop trying to ignore you long time ago. 

That when i have lost.  This game however had breaks me to pieces.  I am crumble again and again. 

The more i tried to forget you the more i think of you.  The more i try to distract myself the more thought of you came intk my mind.  Knowing myself better.  This is not a good sign.  I could end up in heart break sooner than i expected to be.
Rather trying to get rid of you.  Maybe if i just learn to accept the truth and letting you go could be the wise decision i had make in a long time. 

Trying to put up a tougher exterior isnt going to work.  As once it break i could no longer amend it.  Gosh! why do i have to feels all of this.  Can i just shut down all of this?

Well it going to take time.  But it not impossible.  Ive done it in the past.  I would not have any problems doing it again this time.  Mending my own heart.  Shut down feeling for once.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aku rasa mati

Sering mimpi bertemu lelaki tua.

Degree oh degree