Letter to my friend

Dear friend. 

I know now is the hardest time in your life as you struggles between your masters, work, family and life.

I know there are times where you just want to drop down and just give everything up. I know its hard to keep it all to yourself. I know that you want to do the best with everything you have.


Its hard to keep it together as your situation right now. I never says it easy. Nobody says it going to be easy. But I have to tell you this.

Even no one said it but I am going to. You should be proud of what you doing right now. Not In a milion I would imagine be in your shoes doing what you doing.

Though at times I do envy you. Well (awkward laugh) you living my dreams. You are doing what I had dream of doing. Be able to further studies and have a job at the same time. 

I do envy that. But for me maybe the time isnt here yet. I do lost the dream I had but now seeing you. That dream that once faded now is emerges once more.

I want you to know that you have a friend, that would not giving up on you. Never going to leave your side not matter how hard it can be. Be the shoulder for you to lean on to. To cry. Ear that would listen to your heart rant. Would sit by your side silently appreciate silence. Would be thankful knowing you and able to be your friends.

And last I would like you to know that I am proud of you. My dear friend. Only through this I am able to tell you how I feels. Im no good with word. But when I tell you this. I really mean it. Really. I hope you can keep on being the strong girl you are. When in doubt, keep faith. Its okay to feel sad. Its okay to be broken. If you ready to fix it. And know that im going to be there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aku rasa mati

Sering mimpi bertemu lelaki tua.

Degree oh degree