Blame it to the way i am....

I am temperal blame it to my anger
I am playfull blame it to my youth
I am impatient blame it to my ego
I am reserved blame it to my innocence
I am ignorance blame it to lack of confidence
I am vain blame it to my insensetivity
I am too matured blame it to the how fast i force myself growing up
I know it all blame the kid that once stupid and hate being herself
I dont care blame it to the all crumpled feelings that i once try to reach someone before.
I care too much blame it to the time i was left to deal with my feeling alone.
I am distant blame it to this closed heart.

I am me blame it to the way i am. 

It easy to talk and laugh with me.
But i afraid its not that easy to came into my life wheares into my heart.
It may be hard.  But not imposible.  😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aku rasa mati

Sering mimpi bertemu lelaki tua.

Degree oh degree