Tittle : Kakak

Asian in general is to me a region that have a very well mannered people especially in addressing people we use kakak (big sister) abang (big brother), mak cik (aunty), pakcik (uncle) and many other things usually this is used to address the person that is older than you to be polite and respectful. but beware, when you are addressing someone make sure you know what they status is. especially women. you may call them kakak or makcik turn out they are not mak cik. she would be so upset, and you probably would hear about it for the next life. same like miss or madam. check or confirm first before directly call them a certain tittle.

point is, i am still in my twenties, mid twenties i should say. but because of how i look and project myself i look older than i actually am.
even sometimes when sit side by side with my older sister who is four years older that me, people would say that i am the big sister. well one because i am significantly taller than her. so that also could be a point.
but one time this guy who look around my age, (he has baby face) probably older than i am. but he one never talk to me, two someone else send him and he came to me, calling me kakak, i looked at him and like. are you kidding me?
i am offended. the least you can do is call me by name. i am not that older than you are. Dude. i don't even ask him anything else, to be honest i am a little bit taken aback by that. do i look that old?
or he just think that he is younger than me.
Ah i am annoyed, can you imagine that?
you can say that my pride is hurt by that.
I'll try to find out about his age, not specifically how old he is, but i would like to know if is it true that i am older than him.
Until then i am holding it against him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aku rasa mati

Sering mimpi bertemu lelaki tua.

Degree oh degree