Dream Vs. Reality ...

What I am about to tell you is something that only happen in my dream so I am the type that once I sleep. There am no way that I going to wake up. If so happen I wake up in the middle of the night because of something. Of course I would remember every detail. Well this time I awoke from this dream at 4.50 am when my baby nephew is throwing tantrum, not because of that I wake up but rather wake up and hear his crying. 

So this dream where should I start about it.
I arrive at some place near the beach. And a man taller than me and quite muscular well more buff to be exact. So he guides me to this green trailer and open the door usher me to go inside. Half heartily I went inside and awe by the view. It is well furnished with one bed. So we spend the days there. no words spoken, just gesture and body language. His face? not visible. My mother always said that if the person that appear in your dream is recognizable it is fake or rather just a dream. Aka mainan tidur. But if the person face is blurred there is high chance that it is a sign so....believe what you want to believe.

Our relationship is rather not clear to me. Either my boyfriend or husband. Both are really impossible actually because I am a person that scared of relationship.

Because of my depression he decided that this is the best way for me to open up to him and heal myself. More for me to learn how to deal with my depression.

There is so many things that he do to make me deal with the demon inside me. at one point I reached my breaking point and hiding in a closet while crying so hard that im shaking. Clearly i've lost it.
He searched for me and found me. As soon as he found me he just pulls me in his arms and I slowly I stopped shaking and stopped crying. It’s been a while that I’ve let someone soothe me while I’m crying. And it been forever since I feel that comforting feeling. God how I wish that was real and not dream. But nah. It just a dream. 

Just in dream that I could feel all that. And that was it. That comforting feeling is now to far from reality and too far for me to reach it.


That is folks. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aku rasa mati

Sering mimpi bertemu lelaki tua.

Degree oh degree