Can i tell you something?

Can i tell you something,
But promise me one thing,
You will listen,
listen without judging,
listen without asking,
listen for me, not for you,
listen to just...listen,
listen not to understand,
listen not to reply,
listen even when you don't understand
listen to me
so that i can tell you everything,
everything that i don't understand,
everything that clouding my head,
my mind,
my heart,
listen to me,
so that i can tell you everything
my fear
my grief
my wrath
even the thing that i don't have name for
even my demon
listen to me patiently
patiently so that i would learn to
accept my feeling
to stop hating myself
learn to stay sane when i am slipping
learn to keep on living when i don't want to.
so
can you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aku rasa mati

Sering mimpi bertemu lelaki tua.

Degree oh degree