The product of [i can't sleep]

You know what suck?
Having anxiety at a random time. With absolute no reason.

It hit you so hard that you can't breathe, clutching to your chest gasping for air. and all of the sudden feeling a terrible claustrophobic while not even being in an enclosed space that usually freak me out. And sometimes make me almost passed out due to panic. Right now its feels like something pressing against my chest and i taking out my phone to type this to distract myself from the situation.

Its 2.53 am and ive been here putting on the aromatherapy oils to my neck, my head, my nose, hoping that i could 'calm' down. But nope. Its not working. Typing this with heavy breath. 6 hours earlier i almost run my bike to the back of a trailer because i doze off. And now i am awake as i never been before. Damn you messed up head.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aku rasa mati

Sering mimpi bertemu lelaki tua.

Degree oh degree