Instinc? Maybe.

I have feeling. A bad one.
Well i was doing few hours of over time working but turns out that my salary is not increasing.

I thought that maybe they didnt count the hours.
Them today one of the colleges ask how much do i get this month. And she ask either my friend salary is higher than me. Well as far as i know. We got about the same amount. But she said that my friend salary is higher than me.

Then it click. What if the hours of me working overtime is counted and being put under someone else paycheck. I didnt get any payslip so that maybe right.

I always got this kind of hunch. And it always turn up to be true.

What if it is true?

As i always said you cannot trust anyone except yourself.

# "real power didnt come from hate, but from truth"

Yours trully miszmyrisz ��

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aku rasa mati

Sering mimpi bertemu lelaki tua.

Degree oh degree