Jannuary : the two face of a new year

Hellow fellows reader
Okay scrach that im the only one who are going to be here but annyways. Im plannig to make this a habit.

where i going to make an update every month about my life so far.

So this month as we getting into second week of the month of a new year and i dont think its too late to say happy new year. Yeay yeahe.

Owhkay who am i kidding. This new year means noting but a very busy life for me. I havent being this busy scince i taking my diploma.

God its awful i will leave home early and come back late. And my boss is being bossy, oh well that natural.

New year means one thing. One more digit add to our age, im turning 22 this year. Age is a big deal for me. Feeling of getting old. And suppose to achive many thing in life already. But me still searching for it.

I have an issue wich not a big deal for me. But this time its about the two face people and the hypocrite one i dont want to talk about it so much. It only hurt me by doing so.

I just remembers one things. That is.
Dont worry about people talking on your back. They behind for a reason get that.

And about my work i thinking of doing this. Erm better not to talk about it too much.

If he still stuburn the he will sees the stuburn side of mine. God i am tired.

Okay that its for now. I taking my leave and buhbye.

Assalamualaikum...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aku rasa mati

Sering mimpi bertemu lelaki tua.

Degree oh degree