BE IT LOVE OR LUST??

Warning !!
This article may contain some disturbing language and curses. I warned you. Don’t read it if you are sensitive to that. This is my rant on the reckless type of guys nowadays. Don’t judge someone by page she uploaded.


So many people came at me and ask like why on earth I never had couple before?
Well I never really thought about the reason. Maybe all this time I just am waiting for the right person. But now as I grow adult I start to lost hope about that long dream.
Why? I became scared for that. I surrounded by friends who change boys like changing the TV stations. After one goes by the new one come around. Not to mention the one who being treated like shit after being in the relationship after certain time.
I just don’t understand why people now take couple so reckless. It like they don’t even need love or mutual attraction when they start dating.
What it takes to get two people of different gender start to date?
And the one thing I can never get is the desperado type. Be it girl or boys. Well today here I am going to stay away from those topics because there another thing that bugs me right now.
Like I said earlier, I now 21 and never had boyfriend before and never date. My guy friend I could count by fingers. I rarely had a guy mate, be it when at school or when I am in college. More to say I don’t really care that much. And of course you will have those you always text or otp all the time but never meet. 
This type of guy I meet many of them. I don’t understand how easy that they want to and almost force you to chats some disturbing messages (almost to the sex chat) with them and when you refuse they will keep on asking until you cooperate. Sometime they will plead saying thing like you are beautiful, I like to know more about you, I want to know your taste in clothing including you under garment?! WHAT THE HELL!!
Can’t get to your head that I don’t like to talk about this? How hard for you to understand such simple word? Well maybe this is why you grew old and still single. Show some respect to lady. When girls became cheap you call them slut, whore and such. But when girl have dignity and refuse your sinister trick. You dare call her ignorant?
“I just am asking. Not like I going to had sex with you.” Well fuck you.
Because why? Because that only make us no different than those whore that sleep with different guys every night. Just text?! How low you can be?
Don’t be so shallow. And DON’T EVER insult girl who protect themselves from wolf like you to be ignorant.
“learn about sex before marriage. Or when you marry you don’t know what to do with your husband.”
Well those who ever think that way? Let me ask you one thing. How are you going to teach her about sex? By sex chat with her? Or with  phone sex? Or on the bed kind of lesson?
Riddle me that.
Guys, will you married to a girl who already lost her virgin to someone else before you. Now I am talking as a Malay girls to Malays who also a Muslim. I can’t believe how rotten our race now. How we the Malay women want to seek for protection if the Malay men are like that? Tell me.
I don’t think I would marry to a guy who already done sex with other girl before marriage. Call me old fashion. I don’t care. I refuse to take others left over.
I rather be a stupid virgin that are clueless when the first night with my husband rather that sell my dignity and texting with you and talking about that. The stink you have please don’t came and share with me. I don’t want it. No thanks.
Learn about sex? This would come naturally to you when the time comes you idiot. Don’t make me take out all the hadith and sura’ and shove it to your stupid brain.
I had this one guy who asks if he could hold my hand. And when I said no. he ask me why? Thinking I would be shy. And when I said I don’t like it and it sin. He just laugh and talk like sin is just a small thing. I admit I am not that good I not ustazah. But I don’t want to add the sins to all I already have. I DON’T LIKE IT. I DON’T WANT TO.  The simplest thing. Still you ask me why?
Now I became even more prejudice about the institution called marriage. How could I meet a guy and married when the only guys I meet nowadays are worse that animal? Tell me how I could not be prejudice when you guys are so fucking bastard. These the types of guy who make me sick when hear about dating and such.
You go around trying to leash the lust you have on some random girls you know on the internet. Please you guys make me sick. Do you think I will smile like idiot when read this?
“can I know what you bra size?”
You are lucky you text me. If you are in front of me. The penampar sulung will get you first before you could even think about it.
Now when ever my mom talk about marriage I just stay quiet and in my head. I don’t think marriage is for me. I admit the one thing I could not admit before. I scared. I am scare of so called marriage, or love. There is no more love that is pure nowadays.
Whenever I look at the old couple still holding their hand and smile to each other. I felt like that what define the true love. No matter how you look or how old are you. If you love them for them that love will never goes away. It only got stronger. It sad that now that if someone ever talk about love. I can’t help but feel love only exist in fairy tale or books. Not in my life. Not for me. 
Even now I still don’t get that the guy who recklessly send text like that (sex chat attempts) and still act like innocent. Just get lost from my life and all the other girl life. For this people I could only pray that one day they will change. May Allah bless their souls.
Yes I am sombong ignorant arrogant. Call it whatever you like. But you could never get the piece of me. I am no friends with benefit. This kind of friendship, I don’t need.

Assalamualaikum. Wbt.

Sorry for the disturbing language and that curses, I just want to make my point. Don’t like it don't read it.

Comments are welcome
Keep it moderate.
I will delete those disturbing one.

Keep it cool this is a chill zone. Alright. J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aku rasa mati

Sering mimpi bertemu lelaki tua.

Degree oh degree